How to Renounce Your US Citizenship in Two Easy Steps
Tuesday, October 07, 2014 at 18:32
- I walked into the US Embassy an American Citizen
- I walked out without any nationality, Stateless: an Earthling
- Bring the process of renouncing US Citizenship down to earth
- Exactly what you need to do, and how to do it
- My conflict was with every nature of 'authority' the CIA, the FBI, the US Military
- The short answer is simply that 'I outgrew the United States'
- Certificate of Loss of Nationality of the United States (CLN)
- Life offers more interesting adventures, I'm off to explore them now
Should You Become Stateless?
Glen Lee Roberts has written this book from a position of unique experience. He writes: That day, June 21, 2013, I had walked into the US Embassy an American Citizen and walked out without any nationality, Stateless: an Earthling.
In this book, building on his experience, he brings the requirements and process of renouncing US citizenship down to earth. He takes the politics, confusion, and fear out of the process. After reading this book you'll know exactly what you need to do, and how to do it.
Included are copies of government forms filed in the process, as well as parts of the US State Department's Foreign Affairs Manual which expresses the process from the government's viewpoint.
Of course, a copy of his 'Certificate of Loss of Nationality of the United States (CLN)' is also included, signed, sealed and stamped by US government authorities.
Step by step, he takes you through the process so you can exercise your rights if you decide to.
You too, will be able to walk into a US embassy as an American and leave 'born again' - a citizen of earth rather than specific country.
(last edit: Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 14:45)
Post navigation (by publication date):
- Next (newer) post: Natural Nutrition: How to Heal the Herbal Way
- Previous (older) post: The Four Swallows English-Spanish Translation Guide
Post navigation (by activity):
- Next (newer) post: White Paper: THE ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT PROSPECTS OF 2015 AND BEYOND